Friday, April 21, 2023

New Twitch Reward: Add yourself to my suggested streams on Twitch!

 I've added another new channel point reward to my twitch channel.

You can now add yourself to the top of my 'suggested streamers' list on Twitch! This list is recommended/hosted on my channel when I am offline. 

The recommendations are LIVE channels first, then offline channels. Besides that, they are ordered by who redeemed the reward most recently.

You can redeem the reward again to move your name back to the top of the list! (It will slowly go down the list as other people redeem to be added to the top).

 

Nobody was LIVE in the above example, but if they were, it would also be hosting their stream.

I'll see you guys soon for another stream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Twitch Reward: Guide my raid

 I've added yet another new Twitch channel point reward for you guys. This one is to choose who I will raid at the end of my stream. If ...